Monday 26 February 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 14 Butterfly at the Crossroads

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)   Block 14 Butterfly at the Crossroads
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) 
Block 14 Butterfly at the Crossroads
Here is another Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt which I finished over the weekend.  Again, a block that probably has another name - any suggestions?
Here in the UK the temperature has dropped and we are expecting snow this week.  I think I saw a 'flake' fall from the sky today, but probably not enough to bring everything to a standstill quite yet.  I will keep you posted. 

2 comments:

  1. Remind me please Frances, what size are the blocks? I do like the soft palette in this block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do think you will have to put a ruler up next to your block so everyone will know how tiny and precise you are working!

    ReplyDelete