Friday 1 September 2017

Foundation Star and Round Robin

Carol Doak Foundation Pieced Star
Carol Doak Foundation Pieced Star
It's amazing how this snazzy foundation pieced star has got me into trouble.  It is part of the reason that the blog is SO quiet.  It is a Carol Doak foundation pieced star which I entered into my local quilting groups annual challenge - I won.  The prize is to choose the challenge for the following year and in my wisdom I decided we should to a Round Robin for 2017.  It is a blind Round Robin, so everything is in secret, so hence no sharing on the internet.  It is a medallion quilt, so each round gets bigger and takes longer to do and that is what I have been doing instead of any other sewing.  I also have the important role of making up the rules as I go along. 

The big reveal is in January 2018, so maybe a few shares then. Have you ever taken part in a Round Robin quilt challenge?

2 comments:

  1. THis looks like a fun one! I have participated in Round Robins and I love them. It is fun to see what everyone comes up with. Enjoy! I am looking forward to the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to participate in any kind of round robin but they always sound like fun. Can't wait to see what they all look like. Good luck on yours!

    ReplyDelete