Monday 2 January 2017

Dear Jane Quilt - Block J13 Pam's Bells

Dear Jane Quilt - Block J13 Pam's Bells
Dear Jane Quilt - Block J13 Pam's Bells
I am just sewing Dear Jane block J13 Pam's Bells into the whole quilt, so this one looks very familiar at the moment.
I have put this up as my first post of 2016 to fill time whilst I work on getting my En Provence 2016 Mystery quilt together.  Depending on interruptions, I should have something to show you in the next 24 hours.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 21 pieces

1 comment:

  1. Your Dear Jane is looking more colourful to me than I expected. It looks like it is behaving marvelously but with such wonderful sewing it should. I've now see Bonnie's design and yours will be so remarkable in those colours.

    ReplyDelete