Thursday 27 October 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block J3 Rick's Volleyball Net and the launch of En Provence, Bonnie Hunter's 2016 Mystery Quilt!

Dear Jane Quilt - Block J3 Rick's Volleyball Net
Dear Jane Quilt - Block J3 Rick's Volleyball Net
I was just about to start writing this post when I noticed on my sidebar that Bonnie Hunter has just released details of En Provence, the 2016 Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt.  I really WANT to do it, but I ought to check out some other priorities in my life before I commit completely.  The colours look lovely this year.

Anyway, back to Dear Jane block, J3 Rick's Volleyball Net.  Piecing and applique, fussy cutting and green - a nice combo!

Thanks for the comments on the last post.  Helen S is just about to start on her Dear Jane journey, I'm not sure if she will be posting the progress anywhere, but let us all with her well on her way.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 17  pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment