Sunday 18 September 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR10 Precious Gems

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  TR10 Precious Gems
Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  TR10 Precious Gems
After my last post about Dear Jane exhibitions, I only just found out that there was a Dear Jane exhibit at the Alsace Quilt Show in France this week. I spotted it on the Facebook page of Christopher Wilson-Tate Antique Textiles, if you want to see more.

This is Dear Jane Border triangle TR10 Precious Gems, quite simple for a border block and the last one in this blue set.

I will be doing some Slow Stitching today.  Some slow,because I am procrastinating, some slow, because it is gentle hand stitching.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 28 pieces


6 comments:

  1. These Dear Jane blocks sure have a lot of pieces! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful block Not sure I would enjoy working on such small blocks but they are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A latent dream of mine is to make a Dear Jane. I have the book, but do I have the gumption? As yet, no, but I do love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire anyone who attempts and continues on this quilt

    ReplyDelete