Thursday 22 September 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block G9 Mary's Journey

Dear Jane Quilt - Block G9 Mary's Journey
Dear Jane Quilt - Block G9 Mary's Journey
Another pretty red Dear Jane block, this time G9 Mary's Journey. 
As you know I am over a year into this project but I have yet to actually 'read' the Dear Jane book and I am wondering if that will ever happen.  Have you read the book?  Have you read the book and not made the quilt?  Have you made the quilt and like me, never read it?


Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 32 pieces

3 comments:

  1. Another beauty, you must be getting close to a finish. I kind of read it and kind of made the quilt too.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had a chance to read it because I am desperately trying to stay up with your blistering pace. I do remember searching the book for a description of the sashing but ultimately used Google instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost there and isn't this Mary pretty too. Chattanooga Choo Choo, the song, was used very funnily in an episode of Black's Books...showing my nerdiness here. lol

    ReplyDelete