Thursday 29 September 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block C11 Soldiers and Sailors Monument

Dear Jane Quilt - Block C11 Soldiers and Sailors Monument
Dear Jane Quilt - Block C11 Soldiers and Sailors Monument

I had a little smile this morning as I browsed through my blogs.  Whilst those of you in the southern hemisphere are seeing the first signs of Spring, up here in the Northern hemisphere we are starting to fish clothes out of our winter wardrobes as the nights close in and the first signs of Autumn emerge.  As I look out of my window now, it looks 'damp'.

Here is some more applique for Dear Jane block C11 Soldiers and Sailors Monument. 


Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 10 pieces


2 comments:

  1. It's going to be 26 and 27 degrees next Friday here in Sydney, which will be nice, I love Spring, it's summer that's harder to love. I can't wait to see all your blocks made for this quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same "damp" here - fall weather has finally kicked it. Still have the bedroom window cracked open to enjoy the cool and listen to the rain. Such a simple block but it's very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete