Monday 29 August 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block F4 Old Windmill

Dear Jane Quilt - Block F4 Old Windmill
Dear Jane Quilt - Block F4 Old Windmill
Here is my favourite Kim Diehl red stripe put to good use on Dear Jane block F4 Old Windmill. Looks easy, but don't forget those little triangles in the corner.
'Cat on Quilt' 2016
Fans of Suzi the Cat may have noticed her absence from the 2016 Pets on Quilts competition this year.  Let's just say this photo shows how far we got getting a good shot of a 'Cat on Quilt'. What would I do without her help?

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 13 pieces


5 comments:

  1. It looks as though Suzi may need help giving you help. I would have immediately knocked those paper bits to the floor where Buddy would have grabbed them, run off with them, then eaten them. Respectfully, Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, it is a good thing you don't use glue or Suzi would be wearing Dear Jane this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a funny thought. Thank goodness Frances doesn't use glue or we'd be saying, Poor Suzi.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful block, Frances.

    Hey, I would have voted for this photo of Suzi to win the Pets on Quilts contest. She has beautiful paws! I almost posted my Airedale girl enjoying herself with my blocks on the floor. I suppose she didn't like the arrangement because she gave them a healthy scramble.

    --Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te envio mi blog de poesia por si quieres criticar.
    Gracias
    http://anna-historias.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/vacaciones.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete