Friday 26 August 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block E7 Bread Basket

Dear Jane Quilt - Block E7 Bread Basket
Dear Jane Quilt - Block E7 Bread Basket
Quite a lot of pieces in this Dear Jane block, E7 Bread Basket, 37 in total.
They look like Hot Cross buns to me, however the timing of this one is quite ironic as I have just started a gluten free diet.

Lots of thoughts came through about blogging after yesterdays post.  Helen S in Australia said she was just off to buy her fabric for her Dear Jane quilt!  How exciting.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 37  pieces

4 comments:

  1. I had to do two of my blocks over, this was one of them. Yours is fabulous. Good luck with the gluten free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many small pieces, well done. Sadly I didn't find quite what I had hoped for yesterday! A rethink of colour scheme may be in order😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such tiny pieces if there are that many. Looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one reminds me of several of the Farmer's Wife blocks. Accuracy is so important and yours is perfect. I try a loose Paleo myself and limit bread but I don't deny myself a treat too.

    ReplyDelete