Tuesday 9 August 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block C5 Eye of the Cyclone

Dear Jane Quilt - Block C5 Eye of the Cyclone
Dear Jane Quilt - Block C5 Eye of the Cyclone
Here is another circle Dear Jane block, C5 Eye of the Cyclone. 
I become so familiar with those brown tacking stitches that I forget that my photos may not have the finesse of some of the top Instagram craft bloggers.  I like to keep them in for as long as possible as I never know how long a project is going to last.  Visitors often ask to see how I am getting along and it means pulling them out and putting them away again several times, which would take its toll on a poor little Dear Jane block without the paper still in it.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 24  pieces

1 comment:

  1. Any tips on doing curves? I need to stitch some this weekend and I'm leary...

    ReplyDelete