Thursday 30 June 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 37, A11, G4, J10, M9


Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 36 - Border Triangles TR5, TR9, BR5, BR9
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 36 - Border Triangles TR5, TR9, BR5, BR9
When I see another set of border triangles done I am always quite relieved to know I don't have to do them at the end.  They are no more difficult than the blocks and sometimes a lot easier than the blocks, but come with their own 'mental block'.  The green blocks have been some of my favourites in this project.

Draw 37
A11 - Pebble's Protest
G4 - Shutter Bug
J10 - Cheiko's Calia Lily
M9 - Fan Dance

This Draw is in RED.

3 comments:

  1. They look great! I still haven't tackled curved hexies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So intricate, I can't decide which one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete