Monday 6 June 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 33 - A4, D6, F3, J6

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 32 - D8, G8, K11, K13
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 32 - Blocks D8, G8, K11, K13

The warm summer weather has finally arrived here in the UK.  I managed to baste a few sashing sections this morning, but the general panic of Dear Jane grinding to a halt is plaguing me at the moment.
No fear - I hope to sort that out by the end of the week. Moving onto Draw 33 ...

Draw 33
A4 - Courtney's Stethoscope
D6 - Challenge
F3 - Snowball
J6 - Granny Weaver

This draw will be in BLUE.

2 comments:

  1. I know we all do far less quilting in the summer, but I hope you get as much "Jane" time as you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling! I am working on Stonefields which as you may know is also a large 6 inch block. I see Dear Jane is 13 blocks by 13 all appliqued or pieced. Mine will be 13x11 blocks. Yours also has a very complicated border-I am deviating from my pattern will calls for a million hexies. I have to for sanity.
    Your color and fabric choices are fantastic. i will be keeping my eye on this quilt.
    pam at https://pamspaintbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete