Friday 6 May 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 30 - A10, J1, J5, J11

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 29 - Border Triangles TR6, TR8, BR6, BR8
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 29 - Border Triangles TR6, TR8, BR6, BR8
Here are some more Dear Jane border triangles. Sometimes I feel that these Dear Jane block posts can be a bit repetitive and only hope that they fall into your regular routine, in a reassuring way, as they do mine.
 
Personally, I like to document the projects I am doing and with a blog I find it easier to refer back to them easily. However, I have definitely noticed that it is quieter in blogland over the past year.  It appears that lots of bloggers have migrated to Instagram and Pinterest.  Over the past four years of writing my blog I have accumulated 266 Followers and I know from my stats that there are certain posts which people all over the world refer to on a daily basis.  Saying that, without really doing very much I have now reached 293 Followers on Pinterest.  I am not sure what all this means, but I hope you enjoy you visits and thank you for all your encouraging comments - that includes you Jocelyn.
 
Back to business ...

Draw 30
A10 - Which Points West
J1 - Joseph's Jonquil
J5 - John Jacob's Windmill
J11 - Twin Sister

This Draw will be in BLUE.

3 comments:

  1. I can only handle one social media at a time and I like the slow pace of the Blog. It is funny to me that things started slowing down in blogland just as I started mine a few years ago. I am always a day late and a dollar (at least) short! I love these four triangle blocks and the would make a great block for a secondary quilt, should the opportunity arise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like to see your progress on the Dear Jane and read your thoughts about the journey... I couldn't tackle such a big project, but true is that for the moment I'm fairly keeping with the Splendid Sampler blocks... and perhaps my blog is basically focused on that just right now, but I totally agree with you about documenting projects, and a blog is a wonderful tool to do so, and share in the meantime. Thank you for sharing, the blocks and the reflection; Ariadna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Wendy, I just discovered the wonderful world of blogging. I love it...it led me to you Frances and your wonderful EPP journeys all laid out for me to follow. Thanks for the nod; I'm smiling back at you.

    ReplyDelete