Wednesday 4 May 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block BR6 Frank's Ric Rac

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  Frank's Ric Rac
Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  BR6 Frank's Ric Rac
This is the final Dear Jane border triangle for this Draw, BR6 Frank's Ric Rac. 

BTW The 'code' for the edge triangles is different in the book versus the software.  I don't know if there is a wrong or a right, and frankly neither are of any use to me,  I just keep looking until I find the one I want.

Not the most straightforward block. The tiny pointy triangle at the top of the ric rac needed a bit of a fiddle to make it fall into place properly, but sometimes when you are working so closely to something I think the problems get blown out of proportion.

Onwards and upwards.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 26 pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment