Sunday 3 April 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block RR12 Linda's Church in the Valley


Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block RR12 Linda's Church in the Valley
Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block RR12 Linda's Church in the Valley
I am getting to the stage with this  Dear Jane quilt where I am starting to think about designing my own blocks, maybe altering some.  The border triangles in particular seem to have a lot of the same repetitive triangle shapes in them to make them work.  This is RR12 Linda's Church in the Valley and follows a similar theme to Megan's Cathedral which I pieced back in January.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 29 pieces


2 comments:

  1. You are always welcome to the Dear Jane Alternate Universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fascinated by these triangles. I will be most interested to see how they fit into the edging.

    ReplyDelete