Wednesday 27 April 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR6 Carla's Candle Flame


Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  TR6 Carla's Candle Flame
Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  TR6 Carla's Candle Flame
Dear Jane Border triangle block TR6 Carla's Candle Flame is made up of 20 English paper piecing pieces and 2 applique pieces. 

These border triangles are really starting to build up which has made me think about the alternate triangle blocks and what progress I am making with those.  Well, frankly, I am not.  I need 56 and I have done 5.  It is the same with the sashing and the cornerstones.  I need 312 sashing pieces and I have done 17.

Get to it Frances! 


 
Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 22 pieces



2 comments:

  1. Lovely work! you are making great progress - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just quilted that block this evening. 80% quilted so far.

    ReplyDelete