Saturday 19 March 2016

International Quilting Weekend 2016

Fabadashery Long Arm Quilting
Fabadashery Long Arm Quilting
Happy International Quilting Weekend!

Are you quilting today?  I am busy stitching some customer quilts on my long arm machine whilst watching the episodes of The Quilt Show which are FREE as part of the celebrations.  I have watched nearly six episodes so far and have plenty more to revisit.

Later tonight we are moving onto the next Star Wars film, so plenty of hand stitching to look forward to and the completion of another Dear Jane block.

Have a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. You've had lovely quilting day. I was putting borders on a group made quilt for one of our members who was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I was putting lots of positive thoughts and prayers into each part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the evening quilting my Dear Jane quilt...another 8 blocks done....that's 25% quilted in 3 weeks...

    ReplyDelete