Tuesday 22 March 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 24 - A12, C13, D11, E6

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 23 - D1, I3, J2, L4
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 23 - D1, I3, J2, L4
As I said before, this Draw has been quite RED heavy, but they will be evenly distributed throughout the quilt, so I don't believe they will look out of place.


Doll Quilt Swap 2015 - Mini Irish Chain quilt
Doll Quilt Swap 2015 - Mini Irish Chain quilt
Whilst Dear Jane is moving steadily along I  have signed up to Lori's Doll Quilt Swap over at Humble Quilts.  This is the little Irish Chain quilt I made for Wendy last year and I am at the stage of designing my quilt for my swap partner for 2016.  Thanks to Marcia and Wendy my Civil War era fabric stash is looking more healthy this year.

Anyway, moving onto Draw 24

A12 - Framed Fancy
C13 - Lakota Star
D11 - Snow Crystal
E6 - Michelle's Medley

These Dear Jane blocks will also be in Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment