Thursday 10 March 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 22 - L2, A1, L10, K10

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 21 - H3, L7, I10, J7
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 21 - H3, L7, I10, J7
My Dear Jane stitching has been a bit slow recently, partly due to the bad planning on my part, and also because it appears 2016 has been put on fast forward.  I don't think I have known time pass so quickly.

Here is the latest set of Dear Jane blocks, quite quick and simple to do and I managed to avoid any applique.  Moving onto the next Draw ...

Draw 22
A1 - Pinwheel Gone Awry
K10 - Quandry
L2 - Stephanie's Snowflakes
L10 - Nan's Naiad

This Draw is Yellow.

3 comments:

  1. 4 more completed.. things are moving along... even if it feels slowly. My quilting is progressing slowly.. 39 blocks so far... that works out at 3.5 a day and so will take me until may to complete! I am hoping that I will speed up and a few days holiday in April will help

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pressure...but I look forward to your interpretation of Nan's Naiad. :)

    ReplyDelete