Monday 8 February 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 19, F6, G11, C3, G13

Dear Jane Quilt Blocks - Draw 18, F10, E2, F7, J9
Dear Jane Quilt Blocks - Draw 18, F10, E2, F7, J9

Here are the latest Dear Jane blocks I have done in green. I am still not sure about that Potholder block and it might be a re-do down the line.

I usually meet up at a sewing group on Monday evening for stitching, but tonight the weather is wet and VERY windy here in the UK, so I think I will stay in and stitch some Dear Jane blocks at home. 

Onto the next Draw 

C3 - Rayelle's Fence
F6 - Deanie's Daisies
G11 - Decisions, Decisions
G13 - Molly's Muffins

This Draw is Yellow.

1 comment:

  1. I have just bought a Dear Jane book from ebay, with some completed blocks, fabric, notes etc. I am now reading up as much as I can before making any blocks. I am used to EPP but some of the blocks have such tiny pieces that I'm unsure where to start. In other words help!

    ReplyDelete