Tuesday 10 November 2015

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 11 A9, C10, I13, M8

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 10 F12, G3, G12, I5
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 10 F12, G3, G12, I5
Here is my first full set of red blocks.  It was great to have a new colour to work with, but all that applique took its toll on me.  Just a reminder that I have mixed up the placement of my Dear Jane quilt, so these blocks will be placed symmetrically around the quilt.

Now for the next draw ...

A9 - Cabin Fever
C10 - Patriots Lantern
I13 - Sweet Harmony
M8 - Enchanted Square

Before I get too carried away it appears that this Draw brings us back to ORANGE - can there be any more left?

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy seeing your blocks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blocks, and nice to have a colour change........how did you come back to orange again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely deep shade of red in those blocks.

    ReplyDelete