Friday 20 November 2015

Dear Jane Quilt - Block C1 Trooper Green's Badge

Dear Jane Quilt - Block C1 Trooper Green's Badge
Dear Jane Quilt - Block C1 Trooper Green's Badge
This is my first 'green block'. It certainly makes a refreshing change and I think the fussy cutting with the stripes has added a bit of 'je ne sais quoi', and makes it look more complex than it really is.

With the clocks changing recently it has become a bit of a struggle to get decent photographs.  Oh to see a bit of daylight!

Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 13


4 comments:

  1. The lack of daylight is becoming an issue... the park closes earlier and earlier...but then evenings in... means more sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, very exciting colour change. I agree about the stripes. Would you believe me if I said it's too bright and sunny here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly agree with the stripe adding that je ne sais quoi! And I love that your first green block has green in its title! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the fussy cut--I have much to learn about this technique

    ReplyDelete