Friday 18 July 2014

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 28

Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks cat sleeping
Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks
Suzi the cat is tired of waiting for me to finish these Nearly Insane quilt blocks.  I promise that there has been lots of sewing this end, it is just the blogging that is suffering.  Between us we have hatched some other projects that we want to do and she knows they will involve lots of sewing time in the sewing room - her favourite activity.
Tour de France 2014 - stitching as I go
Tour de France 2014 - stitching as I go
A few weeks ago I updated you on the other 'elements' of the quilt - the sashing, cornerstones and zig zag border. I set myself a target of getting these done whilst I watch the 2014 Tour de France this year - I meant to tell you about it earlier.  Today it is Stage 13 of 21 and I have completed all the sashing, all the half cornerstones and am now wading through the remaining cornerstones.
Draw 27 - Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks 34, 35, 76

To catch up with myself, I will bring you up to date with the blocks from Draw 27 which are finished, which deserves a little link up. The next blocks are

20 - 32 - 84

You may notice that there is not a half block on the list.  It is because they have all been done!
 
Feline Friday, Whoop Whoop Friday Crazy Mom Quilts

5 comments:

  1. I have to say, I'm sooooo in love with your quilt. I look forward to your post every week and I'm so excited for you. I actually look for your post specifically on Amanda Jean's site. I almost want to take this one myself, but for the time being I'll just live through you :-) You should be super proud and I can't wait to see when you have finished this quilt in its entirety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks,and I am sure that they will become a even prettier quilt! Good luck on meeting your goal for the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing! Nice job! Nothing like a goal to keep us on task.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi seems quite content as is - can I convince her to give details of possible new projects? Maybe with catnip toys??!! You've certainly made lots of progress during the TdF so I can't wait to see the next layout photos!

    ReplyDelete