Thursday 6 March 2014

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 21

Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks - Draw 20
Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks - Draw 20
 
It has been a bit quiet around here lately.  Firstly, I was in bed with flu. Then just as I sat down to blog for the first time after a few days, my internet connection stopped working.  After a few days living without email and the web, finally this morning the internet has been mended and I am back online, hoping to have some time to bring you up to date on my blocks, and catch up on everyone else's progress.

The next blocks in line for completion are
24 - 73 - 79 - 86

As you have already seen, Block 73 has already been completed.  I have also made progress on the other blocks too.  With no internet, it is amazing how much more time there is to sew! 


Helebores, Spring 2014
Helebores, Spring 2014
With the arrival of March, the weather seems to have realised it is Spring, with several days of sun, and the crocus and daffodils suddenly showing their faces.  Also this year we are enjoying the hellebores which we planted as cuttings when we moved into our house three years ago.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers - I too always find I get more sewing done if my internet doesn't work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon Frances.
    Love your hellebores, mine are doing really well this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better.
    Lovely flowers and your blocks are wonderful.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blocks, I especially like the one on the left.

    ReplyDelete