Thursday 30 January 2014

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 20

I have done NO sewing this week.  I have been busy at work.  In a spare moment, I have indulged in a bit of Pinterest.  I have a board 'A Lifetime of Quilts To Make' to which I have added a few quilts. However, with the progress I have made this week, I am going to need more than one lifetime! Oh well ... back to the latest Nearly Insane update. 
Red and White Nearly Insane Blocks - Draw 19
Red and White Nearly Insane Blocks - Draw 19
This round has been one of the easiest, especially Block 31 which only had twenty pieces in it.  It was almost like a normal quilt block!
6" quilt block Nearly Insane
6" quilt block

It is always difficult to portray the actual size of things on the internet, so here is one of the 6" Nearly Insane blocks adjacent to my 6" square ruler.

The next blocks are as follows

3 - 8 - 45 - 94

 No promises when these will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment