Saturday 4 January 2014

Day 10 - Twelve Days of Sewing at Fabadashery

Machine piecing the Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt
Machine piecing the Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt

Day 10 of the Fabadashery sewing extravaganza has been focussed on the Celtic Solstice Mystery quilt again.  Following the directions from Part 6, the top is together, and some of the borders are on.  The good news is that it is now just one piece, and my shoe box is empty.

Suzi was invaluable at making sure I had all the 4-patch's heading in the same direction. With all that under control, my BIG REVEAL should be available soon.

I also had to take a trip to the dentist, so my portable sewing bag came with me, and this Nearly Insane block is now ready to be put together.  It is also time to starting cutting the fabric for the next few blocks, else I will have no hand piecing to sew over the next few weeks.  Only  few days left of the 12 Days of Sewing at Fabadashery!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment