Sunday 29 December 2013

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 18

Nearly Insane Quilt - Blocks 39, 59, 85
Nearly Insane Quilt - Blocks 39, 59, 85
It's time to catch up with myself, as miraculously over the past few weeks, all the Nearly Insane blocks from Draw 17 have been done.  Draw 18 marks the 3/4 stage of the quilt, and with this in mind, I am starting to build myself up for the next project.

Without further a do, I had better get you up to date with the impending blocks, which are

22 - 69 - 74 - 90
 
I have already made a start  finished Block 69. Block 22 is a Flying Geese fest and I am testing out some different combinations of fabrics for different effects in Electric Quilt at the moment.  Block 90 is one of the small edge corner blocks, which usually take no time at all.

I am still looking for edge Block 98.

3 comments:

  1. These are three fabulous blocks. I love the way you've limited yourself to just two colours. This is going to be a beautiful quilt when you've finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at your Nearly Insane blocks and they are really lovely. I think making it in red and white is a great idea and I'm sorely tempted to make my own quilt but I think I'll just live vicariously through your quilt making for now!

    ReplyDelete