Friday 27 December 2013

Day 2 - Twelve Days of Sewing at Fabadashery

Day 2 - Twelve Days of Stitching, Fabadashery
Day 2 - Twelve Days of Sewing, Fabadashery
Despite the late start, I did manage to get a good bit of hand stitching done on Day 2.  I managed to do not just one, but three cornerstones, which gets me ahead for a few days.  What a great feeling! I also made up some of the chevrons for the border, inspired from the chevrons we have been making in the Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt

Nearly Insane Block 69 is also now done, which means I have moved onto the blocks in Draw 18, which I will let you know about in due course.

Day 2 - Suzi on quilted cat mat Feline Friday
Day 2 - Suzi on quilted cat mat
Here is Suzi's pose for Day 2 of the stitching marathon.  I can't promise that the following days are going to be much different, as this is her spot of choice at the moment.  All the same - nothing nicer than seeing a cat snoozing on a quilt.

Today at midday in the UK, Bonnie releases Part 5 of Celtic Solstice quilt, so I expect I will be back to the rotary cutter and the cutting mat.

2 comments:

  1. My cats love sleeping on quilts also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sew far behind on CS it's not funny any more. I've got some work related things to do this weekend but I am also hoping to make progress. I've got steps 2 and 3 cut already so maybe I can accomplish some crazy string piecing. The scale of block 69 compared to the others is just amazing! Suzi looks just like my Midgie when she's all curled up ^..^

    ReplyDelete