Thursday 8 August 2013

Discount Vouchers - NEC Festival of Quilts 2013

Red and White Pinwheel Quilt - NEC Festival of Quilts 2013
Red and White Pinwheel Quilt - NEC Festival of Quilts 2013
I took a trip up to the NEC Festival of Quilts today, mainly to see my Red and White Pinwheel Quilt and all the other lovely quilts on display, but also to get my regular summer fabric fix.

If you still have plans to go before Sunday, I thought I would highlight some stands that have discount vouchers available, click on the links to download the vouchers!

The Quilt Room - 10% discount voucher on purchases made on their stand
Antique Angel - VIP 10% Discount Voucher if you make your purchase before 11am in the morning
Creative Grids - £2.00 Cuttings Mats and £3.00 of Rotary Blades
Simply Solids - 10% off your purchase

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty hanging there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it "in the flesh"! I'm going tomorrow. Yippee! Thanks for the heads up on the discounts. Next year it'll be the turn of "Nearly Insane"....... Keep up the fabulous work....(It's your "fault" I minimised Camille Roskelley's "Swoon" and am now making it a la EPP!!) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your quilt. It was one i photographed and put up on my blog.
    Red and white always a winner in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it! It's just beautiful!! I blogged about it over at mirandaandlu.blogspot.com. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this extremely informative article on discount vouchers Dubai. I recently read about this for offers on geodealz.com. I found it extremely helpful.

    ReplyDelete