Tuesday 12 March 2013

Nearly Insane Quilt - Block 89

Block 89, Nearly Insane Quilt
Block 89, Nearly Insane Quilt
This block was so simple, I can't even recall making it!  It just seemed to happen during the week in my snatched moments.  It was only 13 pieces, so it took no time at all.  I am using a calico for the sashing, so I am making an effort to include some calico in the blocks as well.

NUMBER OF PIECES: 13
DIFFICULTY: 1/10
SMALLEST PIECE: Square, 1" (25mm) x 1 11/16" (17mm)
LARGEST PIECE: Rectangle 1" (25mm) x 1 11/16" (17mm) x 1 11/16" (17mm)TECHNIQUE: English Paper Piecing (EPP)
FABRICS: 
Roc-Lon Unbleached Muslin
Mama Said Sew Tangled Threads in Apple Red, Sweetwater for Moda
Red with Whit Dots, Makower

1 comment:

  1. Easy ones are good for the fingers! I know I've been hexing a lot because I'm getting needle holes in my finger again. Time to find my stick on thimbles until it heals...

    ReplyDelete