Monday 24 December 2012

A Quiet Evening with my Pies and Tarts Quilt


Pies and Tarts Quilt Navy English Paper Piecing
Final Stages of the Pies and Tarts Quilt
 
This evening I managed to get back to my English piecing project, my Pies and Tarts Quilt.
The top of this is almost complete, I just have to sew on the 36 half circles to the edge of the
quilt.  I dithered over whether they would be necessary, but have decided to go for a more modern look edge to edge quilt.  I have manged about half of these this evening whilst watching the television, and I hope to get the top finished over the holiday period.
Having hosted several parties in the past few weeks, it feels good to be having a quiet Christmas.  I hope everyone has been good, and Santa comes tonight.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. It's really nice to be relaxing and enjoying something you really like. I finished the last binding I had to do last night and have just been being lazy today. It started snowing a while ago here in the Denver area and we're going to have a while Christmas. Wish I didn't have to go out in it but dinner is at my mother-in-law's house about 15 minutes away. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete